Sunday, June 23, 2013

Nexus 7 not booting up

,
Few days back I observed that when I plugged my Nexus 7 for charging it did not show me the white battery icon which denotes that it is charging. Even after disconnecting and connecting the charger multiple times to the tablet, it was not showing any sign of life. Obviously I was a little worried and googled for any solution. I found that I am not alone and lots of other Nexus 7 users have faced similar issue.

There are various blogs, sites on which you can find solution. Google also acknowledged and posted the solution on its support site:
Nexus 7 faces this problem if the battery is fully drained and also remains in that state for quite some time (not always the case though). I followed these steps and brought my Nexus 7 back to life:
1.    plugged the tablet to its charger
2.    pressed and held the power button for more than 15 seconds and booting process started
There is one more solution documented on the Google support site (above link) for this problem if these steps do not work.

1 comments:

  1. These are just a few of the benefits of having an enterprise app and reasons why businesses should look at investing in getting one. The key point to remember is that mobile business apps will increase employee productivity regardless of time or location. Phone Spy App Iphone

    ReplyDelete